Ammann Walk Behind Rollers
Unique, versatile and economical, the AR 65 walk-behind vibratory roller is suitable for both soil compaction and asphalt application.
Two performance levels are available by simply adjusting the amplitude. The machine is powered by a high-capacity Hatz engine.
- Air-cooled diesel engine: powerful with low-emissions
- Robust protective frame with central lifting point
- Large, corrosion-free water tank (60 l) / water sprinkling for working on bituminous layers
- Operator-friendly, low vibration handle, foldable for easy transport, with dead man's handle button
- Hydrostatic drive lever and integrated switch to change centrifugal force
- Integrated hydraulic parking brake
- Hydrostatically adjustable eccentric weights allow compaction work on asphalt and on soil/gravel
- Two hydraulic pumps to support drive and vibration (fast-wearing V-belt systems eliminated)
- Hydrostatic vibratory shaft drive
- Two scraper bars for each drum for automatic drum cleaning